Juice is a great way to get some extra fruit and vegetables into your diet, especially if you’re someone that is always on the go! This is my current favourite Juice recipe and as Australia is now heading into warmer weather, this Juice is a perfect way to start the day!
What you will need:
- 1 Small Banana
- 1 Cup of Frozen Blueberries (You can use fresh Blueberries, I just use frozen because they are cheaper and make the Juice colder!)
- 1 Stick of Celery
- 1/4 Cucumber
- A Handful of Chopped Kale
- 1 Cup of 100% Coconut Water
How to make it:
- Slice the Banana, Celery and Cucumber
- Place all ingredients into your Blender (I use the George Foreman – Mix & Go)
- Serve in a Glass or if you have a blender that comes with a take away bottle (Such as the George Foreman Mix & Go or Nutribullet) then you can Grab & Go!
The George Foreman Mix & Go that I use is currently sold out however I have listed some alternative blenders below.
George Foreman Mix & Go Pro – Find Here
Nutribullet – Find Here