I recently saw a video tutorial for “Slutty Brownies” on Facebook and being the sweet tooth that I am, I instantly had to have this in my life! I decided to try this recipe for a BBQ that I recently went to and considering I’m not much of a baker, it turned out pretty well! Everyone at the BBQ seemed to enjoy it, so I also made it for a hens night last week as I thought the name was quite fitting for the occasion! I did however choose the easy way in comparison to the original recipe with pre made cookie dough and packet brownie mixture because, well, why not!
For the original recipe – Click Here
What you will need:
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough – (For the specific product I used – Click Here)
- Brownie Mixture – (For the specific product I used – Click Here)
- Butter or Margarine
How to make it:
- Pre-Heat the oven as per the instructions provided on the Brownie Mixture
- Get an oven safe baking tray or dish and line it with baking paper
- Place the cookie dough in the tray/dish and press it down so that it is tightly packed and evenly spread
- Layer the Oreos on top of the cookie dough (no need to double layer, just try and cover as much as you can)
- Follow the instructions on the Brownie mixture box and once the mixture is ready, pour over the Oreo and Cookie Dough base
- Place the oven safe baking tray/dish in the oven following the instructions provided on the Brownie Mixture box (Approx 35-40 minutes)
- Once the brownie is cooked to your liking, remove from the oven and leave to cool completely
- Once the brownie has cooled, follow the instructions to make the icing (included with the brownie mixture) and spread over the top of the brownie
- Place in the fridge for icing to set (I left mine overnight)
- Once the icing has set, serve up and enjoy!
Hint: These brownies tend to taste nicer when made the day before your event!